Sunday 22 February 2015

LFW Day 2 | Grey Turtle

Zara Jumper | Topshop Jeans

We thank Canon for the RC-6 remote. Autofocusing from a distance. Amen!
I've developed a love for thick jumper turtlenecks, for a person who avoided them forever because I feared they would choke me, this is an big thing for my wardrobe. With London being dead cold right now, I thought that this could keep me warm. Oh no, I was wrong! Standing outside Fashion Scout in the cold, I stood no chance. Worth the wait though as I attended my first fashion show, Ones To Watch A/W '15 and loved it. I went for a comfortable outfit, pairing the jumper with my ripped Hayden jeans and converse. Comfort over fashion sometimes. I don't know how people do mini dresses and no tights in this weather.....in the name of fashion, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx