Friday 6 February 2015

House Of Sunny





Clean-Cut. Functional. Minimal.

That's exactly what House Of Sunny is.
A brand with a clean aesthetic, modern styles and staple pieces.
I always check to see what random brands follow me on instagram and came across these guys. Much to my surprise I found out that they are based in Hackney, a local brand earns instant support from meI'm a sucker for minimal and simple designs but I was also obsessed with how neat their instagram layout & photos were (major envy) which I felt really mirrored their whole brand identity.  At the time, I fell in love with their oversized wrap coats which almost resembled the cosiest looking dressing gowns. Something which I've tried to get into but ended up looking like I was going to bed and not anywhere productive lol. 

The new collection went live this month (pictures from the lookbook above) and the brand slogan 'clean aesthetic lux staple' is evident within it. I love how the clothes are so effortless, no hassle just literally ready to wear, throw on and go. I swear I hate those pieces that take a good few minutes just to work out how to get your arm in without dislocating it. I particularly love the duster coats & the white crop but the new monochrome print is appealing to me also. This brand reminds me of a mix between the bloggers Love Aesthetics & Charlotte Martin, two of my favourites.

Who knows maybe I'll save up & be able to add a few pieces to my wardrobe. 
Check them out though guys, 

4 comments:

  1. never heard of this brand but wow it looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't that brand ! I love it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx