Friday 14 November 2014

Sidetracked

 Bomber - Bershka | Top & Bag - Zara | Jeans - Topshop Joni | Nike Thea Premiums
 
Sometimes people make bad decisions in life. Whoever placed my uni library next to Zara, however, did not.
For my uni project, I'm currently planning a whole shoot based around the oversized trend; big coats & knitwear. So I popped into Zara in Oxford Street to see what they had to offer. Somehow during that time I ended up in the changing room trying on clothes irrelevant to my shoot. It happens. I got some quick OOTD pics before I left to sell my bank accounts soul to Zara, nothing too exciting. My usual black joni jeans, nike theas  and a black top from Zara which looks like their staff top. Oh and yet another bomber jacket. Yeah, that happened too.

love&kisses, Tee xo
Portfolio | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx