Wednesday 8 October 2014

Alternative Fashion Find #3


So don't get me wrong, I love Zara.
 I've seen this coat quite a bit on YouTube and Tumblr and I love the style of it but it's a tad pricey. So in my usual ebay searches I came across something in a similar style for those who are looking for a cheaper alternative. God bless those asian sellers. Now this is different in some ways but it's still a camel wrap coat and I actually like this one more. It's also more than half the price of Zaras which means you can save some money. I couldn't find a photo of the coat that wasn't watermarked so this will have to do.

eBay alternative link 1 & link 2  - £44

This is currently residing in my eBay watch list with the potential of being purchased sometime soon. It comes to around £44 and it comes in black. Can't really go wrong there. Bare in mind though that it will only go to a certain size because it is based on asian sizes but worth a try I think the biggest size is XL which should come to 96cm bust & 40cm on the shoulders. I've added two links just in case so check both.
Hope this is helpful, haven't done one of these posts in ages.

love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop


2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH THEY LOOK IDENTICAL!!!! I'm in love with the Zara one but the ebay one is sooo much more affordable! I love Zara coats because of the quality and they do keep me super warm but if you can get the same thing for a fraction of the price then that's amazing!! Let me know how it is when you've bought it, I might have to place a cheeky order myself ;) xox

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx