Sunday 14 September 2014

LFW S/S'15 Day1


 London Fashion Week is here. It's Day 3 today and so much has already happened. I decided to head down to Somerset House on the first day to embrace the street style which is my favourite aspect every time. It was alot hotter than I expected that day, I mean I wore alot of black which is normal but I seriously underestimated the heat levels. Nonetheless I saw a few styles that I liked enough to snap. I must admit I didn't see as much as I usually do but I did enjoy the vibe. I've falled in love with that womans grey dress, I need that in my life! I also saw some other lovely bloggers whilst there and a few of us went to the Radio Bar Media Lounge at the ME London Hotel to chill for a bit. That place has such a lovely view, I would love to go back there for a night out.
 
love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx