Wednesday 17 September 2014

LFW - Jackie JS Lee S/S'15 RTW

The thing I love about Fashion Week is discovering new designers I never knew about before. Jackie JS Lee is one. I loved the simplicity of some of her designs especially the jumpsuits. These were three of my top favourites from this season's show but there are a few others that I also loved. I read that she doesn't usually use prints in her work opting for more minimalist pieces but I think she worked it so well into her garments. I'm loving the deep blue colour that she chose as well. The whole colour scheme of the collection was me all over, she even threw some pastel pieces in there which was a great contrast. She's definitely one I'll be watching more often at fashion week.
 
love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first look, navy is the perfect transitional colour for this confusing weather! Love finding new designers too, these looks are gorgeous <3 i come undone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the third look. Maybe it's something about the lines or it's geometric shape or even the color. It's simple but cool. She's talented. justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I agree it's so different yet it works so well. Definitely a talented woman.

      Delete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx