Thursday 15 May 2014

The White Blazer

Blazer - Primark | Top - Miss Selfridge | Jeans - 'Joni' by Topshop | Wedges - New Look

Oh look who made an appearance on their own blog *waves*

This outfit was something I put together for my friends 20th birthday dinner. Initially I planned to wear my floral kimono but then remembered I live in London and weather here is unpredictable. Years ago I would never have risked a white blazer, the thought of stains as soon I wore it anywhere, but when I saw this one in Primark I had to pick it up, the fit is so perfect for me. I paired it with my beloved Joni jeans and the 90s crop top from Miss Selfridge featured in my 'Yellow' post.
I'm actually in love with Joni Jeans ever since I was able to fit in them finally. I need more pairs seriously! These wedges are my ultimate favourite heels I have ever owned, sadly the patent is started to wear away but that won't stop me wearing them to death! I seem to be doing well at detering from all black outfits at the moment. I really want to find some cigarette trousers I'm really into outfits like this instead of skirts & dresses. I also want a trouser 2 piece for summer. We'll see how that goes.

love&kisses, Tee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx