Sunday 8 April 2012

Last Week's Snapshots #3


Chilling in my new Docs.
Revision At The Ready!
A page from my photography exam sketchbook.
Quick Sess Of Zumba On Wii!
Beyonce Tweets! 3.5 Million Followers & 1 Tweet!
Mucking about with Barry M 'Pink Flamingo' & 'Strawberry Ice Cream'
Making little jelly pots for nephews 1st birthday!
Cant believe it's been so cold last week! Not that I went further than the end of the road but judging by everyones complaints and the view from my window I'd say it wasnt a good one. Very lazy week I must say, will defo be out and about more this week! 

love&kisses, Tee xo
This post decided to not upload yesterday so sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

  1. love your nails and i did sociology AS the revision for it is so difficult as their is so much!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx